The Tour V4 shift is the perfect combination of size, speed, accuracy, jolt and slope. The V4 shift contains slope-switch technology that lets you easily toggle in and out of Bushnell patented slope function so your laser can be tournament legal and conform to USGA rule 14-3/.05. Pinseeker with jolt technology provides you with short vibrating bursts to let you know your V4 shift has locked onto the flag and eliminates any doubt. The V4 shift accurately ranges from 5 to 1, 000 yards and can lock onto pins from as far away as 400 yards. Multi-coated optics and five times magnification ensure you see the course clearly. The V4 shift comes with a battery, premium carry case and two year limited warranty.
- Slope-switch technology
- PinSeeker with JOLT technology
- Accurate to 1 yard, Battery Type: 3-Volt Lithium (CR-2)
- 5x magnification with a fast focus
- Ranges 5-1, 000 yards; 400+ yards to Flags
- Class 1 laser with <0.5mW average power output